Thursday, December 4, 2008

McNuggets Lovin...

You had to know that i was gonna post this..
this has to be one of the funniest commercials in a while..
i keep playin it over and over...
i even be singing it at work..
lets watch and discuss.. shall we?

in the 1st 2 seconds..
"I woke up and saw u creepin" (TIP TOE TIP)
this nigga is sooo serious.. clinching the bed and shit..
wit his tight-RNB-Shirt on..
"oooh Gurl I know your secret" (You dippin on me?)
Once again with the serious face.. and then the chick all lookin over he shoulder, while creeping, with a big ass Mickie Deez bag and shit..
and this nigga asked are u dippin on me? as in dippin the nuggets nigga?
On "Got that McNuggets lovin", he got all Tyrese on us with the rnb bucket hat.. it looked like a scene from "Sweet Lady".. Tyrese did get his start from a commercial tho..

Damn this commercial is the shit.. i need a longer version on this.. this be having me dyin.. Ima tryna to get this as a ringtone.. u know im a fool...
and u beeter not eat no nuggets around me or ima sing this..
you already know...
WHAT U THINK???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This video cracks me up!! And I love your commentary on it. I was dyin when I read that shit!

Anonymous said...

I love this commercial too, I think it's funny, but I actually like the song! LOL

Anonymous said...

there is a 60 sec version on youtube now. even more serious faces and features a triple-up on the "Why!" as if they are scratching on a record. Love it.

Anonymous said...

What's even more deep is that Don Lee isn't even the dude who sings it.

Peep this video I found with the true artist trying to get his shine on.

Apparently, he's the true dude singing McNugget Lovin.